SuperSeal is an extremely heavy-duty, stain resistant, new generation coating and sealing material for plain, textured or polished concrete surfaces and slightly absorbent stones.
- Easy to apply—with a cleaning mop, shorthair roller or by airless spray.
- Colour enhancement—Crystal clear wet look effect
- Excellent all-round protection from stains—Protection offered is comparable to high quality 2k PU systems (without the associated risks of blistering of surface)
- Good stain resistance to (under test conditions) water, waste oil, stain resistant to cleaning agents from Ph range 1 to 10, Ethanol, Diesel, household stainers like soft drinks, ketchup, coffee, mustard, olive oil, chewing gum etc.
- Excellent hardness and abrasion and scratch resistance—gives very high durability
- Excellent heat resistance—up to 300°C
- Very good adhesion to concrete floors
- Environment friendly—solvent and isocyanate free, odourless and non labelling
- Low VOC (~0,5%, 6g/l) (Directive 2010/75 EU)
- High Flash Point—not easily flammable
- Easy to repair after severe wear—Patching up on coating possible easily
Ideal for Concrete floor screeds | Concrete tiles | Terrazzo and MicroCement | All other concrete surfaces